Virtual Goodspeed Classroom: Show Packages
This season, let Goodspeed come to you! Elementary, middle, and high schools are welcome to experience the Goodspeed community while still following recommended health and safety guidelines. The Virtual Goodspeed Classroom offers arts based curriculum and workshops surrounding a recent Goodspeed production that are specifically designed for a remote performing arts learning experience. Your student group (up to 50 students*) will receive access to view an archival video of a Goodspeed production, while our slate of workshops and activities pull back the curtain on the inner workings of live theater.
The Virtual Goodspeed Classroom experience includes:
- A Student Guide to the Theatre for your chosen production, which includes background information about the show, activities for students, and discussion questions for educators
- Pre-planned activating and reflection exercises led virtually by Goodspeed Education Staff
- Password-protected access to recording of a Goodspeed production
- A live virtual talkback with Goodspeed Education Staff
- Two performing arts workshops centered on the content of the production
Once you select your show experience, we will contact you to schedule your school's Goodspeed Classroom and answer any questions you may have.
Show Packages Currently Available:
- Bye Bye Birdie (2016)
- Oklahoma! (2017)
- Rags (2017)
- Oliver! (2018)
- Because of Winn Dixie (2019)
*If your group is more than 50 students, please contact our Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for price adjustments.
Sep 13 - Dec 17th, 2021
Mon - Fri
6 Main Street
East Haddam, CT 06423 Get directions