Virtual Goodspeed Classroom: Customized Show Experience
This season, let Goodspeed come to you! Elementary, middle, and high schools are welcome to experience the Goodspeed community while still following recommended health and safety guidelines. The Virtual Goodspeed Classroom offers arts based curriculum and workshops surrounding a recent Goodspeed production that are specifically designed for a remote performing arts learning experience. Your student group will receive access to view an archival video of a Goodspeed production, while our slate of workshops and activities pull back the curtain on the inner workings of live theater.
The Virtual Goodspeed Classroom experience includes:
- A Student Guide to the Theatre for your chosen production, which includes background information about the show, activities for students, and discussion questions for educators
- Customized activating and reflection exercises led virtually by Goodspeed Education Staff, planned collaboratively with the group leader
- Password-protected access to recording of a Goodspeed production
- A live virtual talkback with Goodspeed Education Staff
- Two performing arts workshops centered on the content of the production, planned collaboratively with the group leader
Customized Show Experiences are available for Goodspeed productions from 2010 to present. To view a list of our past productions, please click here. Once you select your show experience, we will contact you to schedule a planning session for your group's Goodspeed Classroom and answer any questions you may have.
Sep 1 - Dec 18th, 2020
Mon - Fri